• Handy Hints (28) – Importance of updating your Will

    If your former de-facto partner or spouse passes away after you commence property proceedings in the Family Court, in certain circumstances those proceedings can continue with the deceased party’s “personal legal representative” being substituted in to the place of the deceased in the proceedings.