Occupation of Property

Following the breakdown of a relationship, it is often necessary to make interim arrangements for housing, particularly for a party with the ongoing care of children. If this cannot be agreed, proceedings can be commenced seeking Court orders giving one party the exclusive right to use a particular property.

Where the circumstances of the relationship breakdown are particularly unfortunate, speed can be of the essence in commencing and pursuing interim proceedings in the Court. As a firm specialising in Family Law, O’Sullivan Davies is able to respond quickly and efficiently to its client’s needs to ensure that urgent matters are brought before the Court in the shortest possible timeframe.

  • By submitting this form, you are consenting to our Privacy Policy.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.