Janelle has worked in the legal industry for 25 years. She has been a Senior Paralegal for 14 of those years and has significant experience in complex children and financial disputes and settlements. Janelle has worked with senior lawyers and barristers and has a strong attention for detail. Her experience has led her to work closely with legal practitioners in family law, on all family law matters including:
- Financial disputes and settlements.
- Interstate and international relocation disputes.
- Child support issues.
- Adoption and surrogacy.
- Mediations and assistance with preparation for mediations.
- De facto issues.
- Child protection matters.
- Children’s matters.
- Instructing Counsel for interim arguments and trials.
She is efficient, organised and highly motivated to achieve results for clients. She is firm and confident but approachable with a kind and an assuring manner.
In her spare time, Janelle enjoys spending quality time with her family, friends, weekend getaways, as well as finishing her law degree on a part-time basis through Charles Darwin University.