A Tale of Two Forums: Administrative Tribunals and Family Courts in Incapacity Matters
Andrew Davies examines the tensions that can arise between administrative tribunals and family courts in incapacity matters.
Read More in this article recently published in the STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) International journal.
We’re Here to Help
Family law matters can be difficult and complex. If you require any assistance with a family law dispute, always contact a legal practitioner who will be able to help.
Andrew Davies is a committee member of STEP.
What STEP members do
STEP members spend their professional lives working with families and tackling real problems. Common issues for members to advise on are:
- Providing for a husband or wife after the death of a spouse while protecting the interests of any children.
- Ensuring that a family business will pass safely from one generation to another.
- Assisting with planning for the care and support for elderly or vulnerable relatives.
- Ensuring that families with interests and family members spread across differing countries are compliant with the laws and tax rules of different jurisdictions.
- Helping donors support philanthropic causes in an effective way.
This article is not legal advice and the views and comments are of a general nature only. This article is not to be relied upon in substitution for detailed legal advice.
If you would like to republish this article, please contact us prior to doing so at firstname.lastname@example.org.